COATIGAN AND FLOPPY HAT.

Although it's sunny, it's still mildly cold out. I just had to wear one of my favourite purchases from last year. I call this knitted thick chunky sweater slash cardigan a "coatigan" because it serves as a coat and cardigan all at the same time. Isn't it fabulous? You can tell from my other previous outfit posts that I love oversized chunky sweaters. They're so comfy and perfect for our cold weather here in Winnipeg. Since I was in the mood for neutrals, I had to wear a chocolate floppy hat to go with this ensemble and the black satchel bag is just the cherry on top. I know that spring is near but I just can't stop buying knitted sweaters, I am obsessed with them!!...This past week have been so very busy, since I opened a new account with Etsy.com because I plan on selling a ton of preloved goodies, most of which are sitting in my closet. I have collected quite a few of this thrifted vintage stuff and I think it's time to share them with you guys. I am actually excited and nervous at the same time. I've been wanting to do this since the day I bought vintage goodies on EBAY. I'm happy to take the next step in my life to finally do something I love and get paid for it. So please stay tuned for the grand opening as I am still in the middle of organizing everything as far as the pictures, banners, logo, business cards etc etc. I can't wait!